Inferno Recreational Program
This programs is great for all youth in our community. It’s an opportunity for those that love soccer to play regardless of experience or talent level. Every player plays at least 50% of every game.
- *All U6-U10 Recreation players without a new reversible red/white jersey will need to purchase one.
- Jerseys are reusable from season to season and can be passed down.
- U11-U15 Idaho State League-Recreation Division players that don’t have a uniform from last year must purchase a uniform set. U11 and Up do not wear the red/white reversible jerseys that the younger kids wear.
- U6-U16 Recreation spring season runs in April and May. Practices begin late in March.
- U6-U15 Recreation fall season runs in September and October. Practices begin in late August.
- Games are on Saturdays.
- Practices are to be held twice a week.
- Practice schedule is chosen by the coach.
- All players must provide a copy of their birth certificate or other legal document for the purpose of verification.
- Registrations will only be accepted with immediate payment.
- Late registrations–please read our Late Registration Policy found on our Policies / Forms page.
- Please review the Birth Year to Age Group chart if you are unsure which age group your child plays in.
|U6 (2015 or 2016)||$65||$22|
|U8 (2013 or 2014)||$65||$22|
|U10 (2011 or 2012)||$75||$22|
|U11-U15 (2006 through 2010)||$85||$40|
Registration is now open and will close February 12, 2021.
The quickest and most efficient way to register.
Caldwell Public library
1010 Dearborn St.
Caldwell, ID 83605
(CANCELED this year due to COVID-19 pandemic)
Mail in a Registration Form
Print and Mail a Registration form to our P.O. Box found on the form or on our Contact Us page.
**Practice days and times are chosen by the coach. IISC is not able to take requests for specific practice days/times or to be placed onto teams with specific practice days/times.If you have a crazy schedule, then register to be a coach and set your own schedule.