Inferno Recreational Program
This programs is great for all youth in our community. It’s an opportunity for those who love to play soccer regardless of experience or talent level. Every player plays at least 50% of every game.
- All U6-U10 Recreation players without a new reversible red/white jersey will need to purchase one.
- U6-U10 jerseys are reusable from season to season and can be passed down.
- U11-U15 Idaho State League-Recreation Division players that don’t have a uniform from last year must purchase a uniform set. U11 and up do not wear the red/white reversible jerseys that the younger kids wear.
- U6-U16 Recreation spring season runs in April and May. Practices begin late in March.
- U6-U15 Recreation fall season runs in September and October. Practices begin in late August.
- Games are on Saturdays.
- Practices are to be held twice a week.
- Practice schedule is chosen by the coach.
- All players must provide a copy of their birth certificate or other legal document for the purpose of verification.
- Registrations will only be accepted with immediate payment.
- Late registrations–please read our Late Registration Policy found on our Policies / Forms page.
- Please review the Birth Year to Age Group chart if you are unsure which age group your child plays in.
|U6 (2017 or 2016)||$65||$22|
|U8 (2015 or 2014)||$65||$22|
|U10 (2013 or 2012)||$75||$22|
|U11-U15 (2011 through 2007)||$85||$40|
General registration is open. Registration will close July 16th.
Caldwell Public library
1010 Dearborn St.
Caldwell, ID 83605
(CANCELED till further notice due to COVID-19 pandemic)
Mail in a Registration Form
Print and mail all of the registration forms to our P.O. Box found on the form or on our Contact Us page.
**Practice days and times are chosen by the coach. IISC is not able to take requests for specific practice days/times or to be placed onto teams with specific practice days/times.If you have a crazy schedule, then register to be a coach and set your own schedule.