The Idaho Inferno Soccer Club (IISC) in Caldwell, Idaho, is currently looking to hire a Registrar responsible for the U10 and younger recreational players. If interested please send resume to the Inferno Soccer Club Board: email@example.com
Resumes will continue to be taken until the position is filled.
Job Title: Registrar – U10 and Younger Recreation Players
Wage: Compensation to be discussed at time of interview.
The Registrar is responsible for the registration of all players, coaches, and managers within the recreational side of the club who are U10 and younger. The Registrar schedules, organizes and manages registration events, games, team creation, uniform dispersal, and club advertising. The Registrar ensures club compliance with all local and IYSA regulations.
Essential Job Functions
- Register new and returning U10 and younger recreational players, coaches, and managers with the club and state.
- Create and maintain team rosters, including the verification of information.
- Revise, organize and distribute registration material.
- Engage in regular communication with club members to ensure the timely and appropriate dispersal of information.
- Maintain club records in accordance with club, state, and federal regulations.
- Collect and record fees and payments to the club treasurer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and mediation skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Valid Idaho Driver’s License
- Computer literacy and typing skills using G-Suite products.
- Data entry and/or data systems related experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Coordinate community walk-in registration nights for the club (2 nights per season).
- Produce and disperse Crossfire Coach binders for the fall and spring seasons.
- Access to high-speed internet
- Able to pass a background check