Hi Parents and Coaches.
Thank you for a great fall season of soccer. Thanks for keeping the kids safe and doing what you can to keep sports open.
With a week left, and the Governor moving Idaho back to stage 3, we wanted to remind you of the protocols to continue to observe as we will be able to play our final games this week and will still follow the Inferno Stage 5 policy allowing scrimmaging and practices as they were prior to this week.
Listed below are the policies from the Idaho Youth Soccer Association Return to Play:
ISL FAll 2020 Restart Protocol
Simplot Complex Policy and Enforcement
The policy and enforcement document supplement the IYSA Return to Play (RTP) document and is specific to spectators at the Simplot Sports Complex and any Boise City owned or managed property. It is expected that each club visiting the complex will educate their staff and teams regarding this policy and that of the RTP.
• Each team will be allocated 25 spectators (50 max per field)
• Spectators will be 10 yards back from the field of play and on the opposite side of the field from each other
• Spectators must wear a face covering that always covers their mouth and nose when physical distancing of 6 feet is not possible.
• Spectators must always remain 10 yards from the field of play.
• Spectators must not participate in pre-game or post-game physical contact with members of their own team (e.g. high-5s, tunnels, etc.) who do not live in the same household.
• Spectators must remain on the same side of the field as their team bench, in the opposite half.
• Spectators should always maintain physical distancing of 6 feet from individuals not from the same household.
Parents and Coaches, please continue to wear your mask in the park and remain socially distanced.
Thanks for helping us out and keeping the kids and families safe. Take Care!
IISC Club President